ROCK 103 Wake-Up Crew: How Many Democrats Does It Take To Change a Lightbulb?
|How Many Democrats Does
It Take To Change A Lightbulb?
Answer: 5,446 Why?
- 14 White House Aides to appear on the Sunday morning news
shows denying that the bulb is burned out.
- 8 White House Aides to blame the previous administration.
- 4 Major news anchors to call the Republicans mean-spirited.
- 243 children to stand behind Clinton as he explains the
impact of burned-out bulbs on our children and how the mean-spirited
Republicans want our children to grow up in darkness.
- 1 First Lady to say that changing the light bulb takes a
- 9 Hollywood stars to testify as experts because they played
a movie role in which they changed light bulbs.
- 15 White House spin doctors to put the best light on it.
- 103 US Representatives to tell us that only Washington D.C.
really knows how to change a light bulb.
- 1 President to tell us that he feels our darkness and has
18 new federal programs to prevent burned-out light bulbs,
and that he has vivid memories of black light bulbs burning
out during his childhood in Arkansas.
- 42 Cruise missiles to take the heat off the burned-out bulb.
- 1 campaign advisor to recommend the use of red light bulbs.
- 1 Vice President to inform us of the environmental impact
of changing a light bulb.
- 2 White House advisors to devise a tax on those who are
unfairly able to change their own light bulbs.
- 1 Dead White House lawyer, who can be blamed for anything,
that can't be pinned on the Republicans.
- 1 White House ghost who can retrieve the light bulb files
that no one else knows anything about.
- 5,000 Bureaucrats to make sure that the bulb is changed
correctly, doesn't offend anyone, doesn't impact the environment,
doesn't unfairly benefit one group, doesn't harm anyone during
the installation, and is up to 1945 specifications for light