Why It's Good To Be A Guy
- We know stuff about tanks.
- A 5-day trip requires only one suitcase.
- We can open all our own jars.
- We can make decisions without a support group.
- We can leave a motel bed unmade.
- We can kill our own food.
- We get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness.
- Wedding plans take care of themselves.
- If someone forgets to invite us to something they can still
be our friend.
- Underwear is $10 a three-pack.
- Three pairs of shoes is more than adequate.
- We don't have to clean the house if the meter reader is
- Car mechanics tell us the truth.
- We can sit quietly and watch TV with a friend for hours
without thinking "He must be mad at me."
- Gray hair and wrinkles only add character.
- We can drop by and see a friend without having to bring
a little gift.
- If another guy shows up at a party in the same outfit you
just might become lifelong friends.
- Your pals will never trap you with: "So, notice anything
- We are not expected to know the names of more than 5 colors.
- We are totally unable to see wrinkles in our clothes.
- The same hairstyle lasts for years-maybe decades.
- We don't have to shave below the neck.
- A few belches are expected and tolerated.
- One wallet, one pair of shoes, one color, all seasons.
- We can do our nails with a pocketknife.
- Christmas shopping can be accomplished for 25 people on
the day before Christmas and be done in 45 minutes.
Submitted by Sonia Spray (author