Subject: Math Test
1. Johnny has an AK-47 with an 80-round clip. If he misses 6 out of 10 shots and
shoots 13 times at each drive-by shooting, how many drive-by shootings can he attempt
before he has to reload?
2. Jose has 2 ounces of cocaine and he sells an 8-ball to Jackson
for $320 and 2 grams to Billy for $85 per gram. What is the street value of the balance of
the cocaine if he doesn't cut it?
3. Rufus is pimping for three girls. If the price is $65 for each
trick,how many tricks will each girl have to turn so Rufus can pay for his $800-per-day
4. Jarone want to cut his ? pound of heroin to make 20% more profit.
How many ounces of cut will he need?
5. Willie gets $200 for stealing a BMW, $50 for a Chevy, and $100
for a 4X4. If he has stolen 2 BMWs, 3 4X4s, how many Chevies will he have to steal
to make $800?
6. Raoul is in prison for 6 years for murder. He got
$10,000 for the hit. If his common law wife is spending $100 per month,
how much money will be left when he gets out of prison and how many years will he get for
killing the bitch that spent his money?
7. If the average spray can covers 22 square feet and the
average letter is 3 square feet, how many letters can a tagger spray with 3 cans of paint?
8. Hector knocked up 6 girls in his gang. There are 27 girls
in the gang. What percentage of the girls in the gang has Hector knocked up?
9. Thelma can cook dinner for her 16 children for $7.50 per night.
She gets $234 a month welfare for each child. If her $325 per month rent goes up
15%, how many more children should she have to keep up with her expenses?
10. Salvador was arrested for dealing crack and his bail was set at
$25,000. If he pays a bail bondsman 12% and returns to Mexico, how much money will he lose
by jumping bail?